- No strappy tight feeling. Some watches feel strappy and tight even when loose. They feel sticky or stuck. This is difficult to describe.
- Hands-free operation. This means no dial cover, no dangling off my wrist, no any other feature that would necessitate use of my other hand.
- Not likely to make my wrist sweaty.
- Not likely to cover up my tattoo.
- Easy to read.
- Suitable to wear to work and nice occasions.
- Silvery looking metals. Actual sterling is probably out if it's a nickel alloy. I have reason to believe I'm allergic.
This is probably going to mean a cuff bracelet watch. Front runners look like these:
Found one that was absolutely perfect, but I sat on it too long and they sold out.