- I start my online class in Organizational Behavior Monday and have still not gotten all the way through the New Student Orientation course yet. I don't know how this thing works at all.
- I am signed up to speak at an Al-Anon speaker's meeting tomorrow. 15 to 25 minutes, depending on how long it takes the first speaker. Eek. All week long I've been meditating on what to say, how to say it, what parts of my life to cover in what order, etc. etc.
- I posted to my ministry filter that I contacted the people I'm supposed to contact to get my ministerial career rolling. This is exciting and scary in the same way that signing up for the Army was. May I get similar results.
- I've heard back from them. They're warm and all that, but I have a TON of stuff to do. Oh ye gods.
- My older kid is entirely pubescent and there are new developments in that arena. For instance, not long ago the key to my container of Naughty Things had gone missing from my key ring; this morning it mysteriously reappeared on the kitchen table. Only it's not so much a mystery because I saw my young man come in and set it down. We're Not Talking About It.
I started this entry early this afternoon, and now look. What a day. Goodnight!