- $25.00 could pay for the cost of a patient’s chemotherapy drug prescription co-payment
- $50.00 could register one person to become a bone marrow donor
- $75.00 could provide HLA (bone marrow) typing for a family member of a patient with leukemia
- $100.00 could provide a patient with transportation costs associated with traveling to the hospital for treatment
- $500.00 could provide patient aid to a person with leukemia or related cancer for one year
I didn’t know these!
As you may or may not know, I am walking with Danny’s Angels, a team put together by a friend I met through LinkedIn (believe it or not!) who has a son with leukemia (who by the way is the same age as my older son). Every dollar I can raise to help patients with leukemia and their families is another Good Thing Done, and every dollar you could spare for this will be off Doing Good Things. So please visit my donation page and share a little. Thanks so much those of you who have shared already.
If you’re local, why don’t you sign up and walk with us? It’ll be fun, cool, and good, all at the same time. You know you want to.