Awesome! Details (spoilers, of course) below the jump.
- Love Brian! Let me count some of the ways:
- “Thank you, Arthur C. Clarke!”
- Fighting off pterodactyl with trowel.
- He’s the one who clues in on the gene chain.
- Lunchtime on the TARDIS doorstep. That’s brilliant.
- Amy was very different in this episode, and I like her better.
- Back-to-back dinosaur gunning with the big game hunter. Oh hell yeah!
- Neffie really don’t take no crap.
- Rory don’t take no crap either from ridiculous robots. Love that.
- Love that we get to see him do a bit of nursing.
- How do you start a triceratops?!?!
- When Neffie asks if the Doctor has a queen, why did Amy not give her the stern face and identify him as her son-in-law? The answer is of course yes.
- I was hoping they’d find some Silurians stashed away somewhere. How sad.
Two thumbs up, and Rebar would be relieved that I can give it a 0 for emotional wank. There’s a bit of worry about the Doctor possibly disappearing forever and fussing that his visits are getting too far apart, but it’s so mild I don’t think it really counts.