Screencaps for Tooth and Claw are posted. Review is below the jump.
Monsters: yes one alien werewolf and an unholy order of monks.
Emotional Wank: 1 out of 10 for anxiety over communication with the dead, or lack thereof.
Intended Destination: Sheffield 1979
Actual Destination: Scotland 1879
- Davey T’s own Scottish tongue. And freckles!
- “Oot and aboot”, starting the recurring “no, don’t do that” schtick. Quite by accident, I wound up capping two other examples in the same session, in The Shakespeare Code and The Unicorn and the Wasp.
- Sir Robert, so loyal and brave. The pain of committing treason to save his family is all over him.
- Isobel. How she rises to the occasion!
- Kung Fu Catholic monks. Really?
- Rose’s game of baiting the Queen.
- CG wolf man.
Comments, Questions, Speculation
Was Davey T a bit cold? I count on the Doctor no fewer than three shirts under a suit jacket and a coat.
Raw Caps: 376
Finished Caps: 136